[PVE-User] Adding VEs and containers to 7.4

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:49:29 CEST 2023

Hi,

don't know if you are aware that PVE 8.0 was released back in June?

Also, there generally is a help button in the various menus and a documenation button left to the "create vm" and
"create ct" buttons.

Regarding when to create a ZFS pool: usually you can do that during installation of PVE. You need to change the
filesystem and the disks used by the installer. If that is not the case with your setup there seems to be something
going wrong.
If you'd like to create a ZFS pool on an installed system go to "datacenter -> your server", then select "disks -> ZFS".
You should be able to create a new pool **if** you have unused disks in your system.

Regards,

	Uwe