[PVE-User] VDI on Proxmox anyone?

Angel Docampo adocampo at dltec.net
Mon Oct 5 09:44:27 CEST 2015

Hi there!

I have set up proxmox as VDI infrastructure for a while and it works
great. While the experience is quite good on enterprise environments, is
true that online videos are too expensive in network terms.

What I'm using to connect to the VDIs is x2go TCE
(http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:tce:install), is based on
nx and it's jpeg compression or whatever it uses reduces it's bandwidth
to a level you can connect even through a DSL connection from home.
Highly recommended to test it out. Online videos, far from perfect, are
pretty less laggy than on spice.

Regards,