[pve-devel] Flow for i18n

Claudio Ferreira filhocf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 23:16:04 CEST 2021

Hi

I configured out Weblate to Proxmox repo and already made some good
progress.
Weblate have included a push system for continuous translation. I did a
fork for me and published in my account in Github and, when I gave a
command to push, it generate a PR for integration.

You can see it in action.
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/proxmox/i18n/
https://github.com/filhocf/proxmox-i18n/pull/1

Regards,