[pve-devel] Flow for i18n

Claudio Ferreira filhocf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 20:28:30 CEST 2021

I forgot this point, from Weblate site[1]:
[1] https://hosted.weblate.org/hosting/
-----
Check in advance whether your project is eligible for free project hosting
on this site.

Translated content must be released under a license approved by the OSI or
recognized as free by the FSF
All source code must be publicly available on a supported version control
system.
Translations must be in the same repository as the source code or in the
same project / organization as the source code repository.
The use of Weblate has been approved by the upstream project.
Mention that you use Weblate for README translations. It will attract new
translators and will also help Weblate to be free for more projects.
The project has been in active development for at least three months.
You will have 14 days to set up your project.
Request project approval once setup is complete.
Unapproved projects will be removed.
There is no guarantee of service availability or quality for the free
service plan.
-----

So, we need to accept it first.

Regards,