[pve-devel] Flow for i18n

Claudio Ferreira filhocf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:42:13 CEST 2021

We have some additional tools to maintain a localization in tools like
glossary, common terms, automated translation, copy/paste, other languages
in the same frame (very useful when we do not find a good word), etc.

On the other hand, I'm volunteering to study it and to help in this
process, Dietmar. Since I'm a new user of ProxMox and in its community, I
think first to present myself and ask about how to help. If you haven't
objections, I wait to help with Weblate integration, translate to pt-BR and
help other translators to use this tool.

And, absolutely, I agree with you about new tools, setups and maintenance.
I only suggested it because I saw its value.

Regards,
Claudio Ferreira