[pve-devel] pve-qemu-kvm : resurrect extboot for scsi boot

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Mon Jan 30 08:24:10 CET 2012

This is a very big patch (>1000 lines), and I still can't believe that the kvm/qemu team
really considers to remove scsi boot capabilities.  If they really plan to remove it, it is
better we also remove it in 2.0 (2.0 is a new major release, so it is the perfect place
to add/remove feature). But I really hope that someone implement the bootindex
code for scsi instead.

- Dietmar