[PVE-User] qm remote-migrate

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Tue Oct 10 21:01:52 CEST 2023

Hello.
I am testing qm remote-migrate with 2 pve 8.0.4 clusters.
Source cluster has one bridge with vlan id on every VM, destination cluster uses SDN and a different bridge (vnet) without vlanid.
If I migrate the vm, i need to specify both bridge and vlan-id, but I have not found an option to do it.

PS: after migration, on the new cluster the vm is running without any problem, but on source cluster remains locked and in migration, so I need to issue a "qm unlock vmid" and stop/delete it.

I know that is an experimental feature, so I send my test results.

Regards, Fabrizio

--
---
Fabrizio Cuseo - mailto:f.cuseo at panservice.it