[PVE-User] Subscription doubt, advice requested for license subscription

Joseph John jjk.saji at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 08:08:15 CEST 2022

Dear All,
I have doubt about calculating the amount of license which I would be
needing, I am planning to use the following hardware

 6 NO of  SYS-620U-TNR 2U SuperMicro servers with  2x intel Xeon process
[20 cores each]
 2 No  SYS-620U-TNR 2U SuperMicro servers with  2x intel Xeon process [20
cores each]  with 1 x NVIDIA A10 24GB GDDR6

And requesting guidance for how to size the subscription model for standard
subscription

Thanks
Joseph John