[PVE-User] Subscription doubt, advice requested for license subscription

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Sep 26 12:11:16 CEST 2022

Hi,

El 25/9/22 a las 8:08, Joseph John escribió:
> Dear All,
> I have doubt about calculating the amount of license which I would be
> needing, I am planning to use the following hardware
>
>   6 NO of  SYS-620U-TNR 2U SuperMicro servers with  2x intel Xeon process
> [20 cores each]
>   2 No  SYS-620U-TNR 2U SuperMicro servers with  2x intel Xeon process [20
> cores each]  with 1 x NVIDIA A10 24GB GDDR6
>
> And requesting guidance for how to size the subscription model for standard
> subscription

So a total of 8 servers, with 2 CPU sockets each. You'll need 8
subscriptions "Proxmox VE Standard Subscription 2 CPUs/year".

Cheers

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 |https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/