[PVE-User] PowerEdge R440 & watchdog timer

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Tue Apr 19 18:07:55 CEST 2022

Hi Michael,

El 19/4/22 a las 17:23, Michael Rasmussen via pve-user escribió:
>> So far it has worked well. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to
>> find a common pattern/cause in several clusters we see the issue.
>>
> If your corosync network is very busy and/or you have not configured
> several connections on corosync between your nodes you can try to
> increase the token value. Find the section called totem and change the
> value for token - default i 1000 (ms). I have changed the value to 5000
> I have not experienced issues since.

Thanks, didn't know this, will try it!

Regards

Eneko Lacunza
Zuzendari teknikoa | Director técnico
Binovo IT Human Project

Tel. +34 943 569 206 |https://www.binovo.es
Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO
https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/