[PVE-User] PowerEdge R440 & watchdog timer

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Tue Apr 19 17:23:25 CEST 2022

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 16:54:38 +0200
Eneko Lacunza via pve-user <pve-user at lists.proxmox.com> wrote:

> So far it has worked well. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to
> find a common pattern/cause in several clusters we see the issue.

If your corosync network is very busy and/or you have not configured
several connections on corosync between your nodes you can try to
increase the token value. Find the section called totem and change the
value for token - default i 1000 (ms). I have changed the value to 5000
I have not experienced issues since.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
I never take work home with me; I always leave it in some bar along the
way.