[PVE-User] OS Error after upgrade to 7.1

Ralf Storm ralf.storm at konzept-is.de
Wed Nov 24 15:45:07 CET 2021

Hello Stefan,

I had the old Firmware (from2015?) 000..26 - the ri version not the it
version - this did not work on the 5.13 Kernel - stuck at boot and
server rebooting after a while

the newest version i found was from 2016 000..27 , which works, it is
hard to find any firmwares as the vendor does not supply it anymore,
there are descriptions howto update and links to the firmware, but the
links are dead...

Has to be updated in efi shell from usb drive

hope that helps,

best regards

Ralf

Hi Ralf

Would you mind to share the old and new firmware versions of your controller and your kernel version?

It might help other PVE users to avoid the problem you have run into.

Thank you

Stefan