[PVE-User] OS Error after upgrade to 7.1

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 16:36:40 CET 2021

Am 24.11.21 um 15:45 schrieb Ralf Storm:
> Hello Stefan,
>
> I had the old Firmware (from2015?) 000..26 - the ri version not the it version - this did not work
> on the 5.13 Kernel - stuck at boot and server rebooting after a while
>
> the newest version i found was from 2016 000..27 , which works, it is hard to find any firmwares as
> the vendor does not supply it anymore, there are descriptions howto update and links to the
> firmware, but the links are dead...

If you go to https://www.broadcom.com/support/download-search and then:

Product Group -> Legacy Products (all the way down)
Product Family -> Legacy Host Bus Adapters
Product Name -> SAS 9211-8i Host Bus Adapter

you will find all firmware versions and related tools, docs, etc. that Broadcom shares.

The latest available firmware is 20.00.07.00 dated 2016-04-04.