[PVE-User] proxmox serverfarm - how?

aderumier at odiso.com aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Mar 3 09:28:11 CET 2021

Hi, if you have something central, knowning exactly how much nodes are
currently running, and stop/starting them dynamically

you could play with "pvecm expected X"  to tell how many vote you need
to have quorum.

(for example, you have 10 nodes builded in corosync,  you shutdown 5 of
them --> so no quorum,   just use "pvecm expected 5")