[PVE-User] Multi Data Center Cluster or Not

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 20:38:04 CEST 2021

Hi All,

I'm looking for suggestions for geo-diversity using PROXMOX
Clustering. I understand running hypervisors in the same cluster in
multiple data centers is possible with high capacity/low latency
inter-site links. What I'm learning is there could be better ways,
like running PROXMOX backup servers (PBS) with Remote Sync. Using PBS
is interesting but would require manually restoring nodes should a
failure occur.

I'm looking for best practice or suggestions in topology that folks
are using successfully or even tales of failure for what to avoid.

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson