[PVE-User] Mellanox ConnectX-5 and SR-IOV

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:43:20 CEST 2020

Gianni, Thomas,

thanks for your time.

I mitigated the issue by exchanging the Infiniband card with an older model that still uses the mlx4 driver. Still had
some issued finding the correct module settings for this piece of hardware but finally got it working.

Maybe some time, when I have a spare minute I'll try your proposals.

Have a relaxing weekend,

	Uwe