[PVE-User] no iommu detected please activate it.see documentation for further information

Sivakumar SARAVANAN sivakumar.saravanan.jv.ext at valeo-siemens.com
Fri May 15 16:02:40 CEST 2020

Hello,

I am unable to add the PCI device to VM's, where I am getting below error
message.

'no iommu detected please activate it.see documentation for further
information '

I also updated the grub as below. But not luck.

/ etc / defaults / grub

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT = "quiet intel_iommu = on"

Appreciating your support.

Best regards
SK

--
*This e-mail message is intended for the internal use of the intended
recipient(s) only.

In the course of our business relationship and for business purposes
only, Valeo may need to process some of your personal data.
For more
information, please refer to the Valeo Data Protection Statement and
Privacy notice available on Valeo.com
<https://www.valeo.com/en/ethics-and-compliance/#principes>*