[PVE-User] Problem with Centos 5.X virtio ethernet drivers and last PVE updates

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Tue Jul 21 08:32:55 CEST 2020

Good morning.
I have just upgraded a 6.2 cluster from 6.2.2 to 6.2.10; suddently, all my Centos 5.X guests, with virtio ethernet drivers, stop working. Changing ethernet from virtio to e1000 fix the problem.

Someone else have this problem ? Something to fix and come back to virtio drivers ? (I can't upgrade those guests to newer centos).

Regards, Fabrizio

--
---
Fabrizio Cuseo - mailto:f.cuseo at panservice.it
Direzione Generale - Panservice InterNetWorking
Servizi Professionali per Internet ed il Networking
Panservice e' associata AIIP - RIPE Local Registry
Phone: +39 0773 410020 - Fax: +39 0773 470219
http://www.panservice.it  mailto:info at panservice.it
Numero verde nazionale: 800 901492