[PVE-User] Win10/Hyper-V in VM

Holger Hampel | RA Consulting h.hampel at rac.de
Fri May 3 10:56:24 CEST 2019

Hello Ian,

thank you for reply. You are right, I didn't checked the page before. But I think I missed to put it into clear words: I used Proxmox as guest (with VMs) on this server before. So the server and a linux guest passed all checks on this page.

But ...
After the checks all works fine!
I don't have /etc/modprobe.d/kvm-intel.conf
But "cat /sys/module/kvm_intel/parameters/nested" returns "Y".

I will do some test (with reboots) at the weekend.

Kind regards
Holger Hampel