[PVE-User] Move VM's HDD incl. snapshots from one Ceph to another

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Aug 19 14:10:22 CEST 2019

Hi Uwe,

Didn't notice the Cepth reference in your original post, sorry. :)

Are those snapshots long-lived? If not, you could move the disk from
GUI, wait to new snapshots to be create on PVE 6 Ceph, and the delete
snapshots and images from PVE 5 Ceph?

Anyways, it seems that your command below should work too.

Cheers