[PVE-User] Proxmox 3.4 upgrade questions

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 21:35:10 CEST 2017

I would like to have all answer for your questions, so I will answer a few
of them...

1)Should we stop at Proxmox 4.4 or does Proxmox 5.0 seem stable enough for
production environments at this time?

Prefer 4.4 rather 5.0. 5.0 is very mature... I have some testimonial that
point some VM that run ok in PVE 4.4 doesn't run ok in PVE 5

2)Is it possible to have 2 separate Proxmox clusters on the same subnet?
We are trying to decide on an in place upgrade vs setting up a new cluster
and moving things over in a more controlled manor.

I believe yes