[PVE-User] Proxmox 3.4 upgrade questions

Ulrich Huber ulrich.huber at heureka.co.at
Thu Sep 7 21:47:03 CEST 2017

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: pve-user [mailto:pve-user-bounces at pve.proxmox.com] Im Auftrag von Gilberto Nunes
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 07. September 2017 21:35
An: PVE User List
Betreff: Re: [PVE-User] Proxmox 3.4 upgrade questions

2)Is it possible to have 2 separate Proxmox clusters on the same subnet?
We are trying to decide on an in place upgrade vs setting up a new cluster
and moving things over in a more controlled manor.

I believe yes

[Ulrich Huber] I am still runnning a Proxmox2 and a Proxmox4 Cluster in the same subnet, no problem so far.  We migrated  the Proxmox2-guests by backup/restore to the new cluster, worked like a charm.

Never tried an inplace upgrade so far.