[PVE-User] Windows Server 2003 HP 6400 RAID

Hexis lists at hexis.consulting
Fri Mar 24 13:57:39 CET 2017

I recently did a P2V onto LVM thin from a Windows 2003 server running on
an old HP Proliant with a HP 6400 U-SCSI RAID. I used dd | ssh to
accomplish it, and then of=the actual lvm volume. This completed
successfully, however, I cannot seem to get SCSI drivers working, so it
simply boots to the windows loading screen and crashes... I am hesitant
for obvious reasons to do too much tampering with the host OS
pre-migration.

Does anyone have experience doing this?

Thanks,

-hexis