[PVE-User] Quorum lost cos of storage backbone problems

IMMO WETZEL IMMO.WETZEL at adtran.com
Tue Mar 28 11:33:20 CEST 2017

Hi,

The Cluster network is a separate network. So I would follow your idea of overload based on many writes to a not reachable NFS Server.
In the meantime we were able to reboot the node and everything looks better know. The VMs were restarted so.

Next time I give the
	systemctl restart corosync pve-cluster
a try. This hopefully will not reset any running vms.

Immo