[PVE-User] Ceph + ZFS?

Jeremy McCoy jeremy at awesomegeek.com
Thu Jun 2 11:48:22 CEST 2016

Hi Lindsay,

Thanks for looking into that. I will see if I can get GlusterFS working. The
official documentation for Gluster seems pretty straightforward, but the Proxmox
wiki says little more than "Proxmox supports GlusterFS" as far as I can tell.
Would you mind please sharing the Proxmox-specific steps you took to get that
working?

Much appreciated,
 - Jeremy