[PVE-User] Ceph + ZFS?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 03:39:30 CEST 2016

On 2 June 2016 at 07:46, Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
> However there is also the gluster fuse mount that proxmox automatic creates
> (/mnt/pve/<glusterid>), you should be able to set that up as shared
> directory storage and use that with lxc. I'll have a test of that myself
> later today.

I can confirm that lxc images work fiune off the gluster fuse mount
and they can be free migrated (once shutdown). I haven't tested but I
imagine rhat fuse performance isn't as good as native gfapi.

Have you considered using kvm images? maybe slightly more overhead but
you get live migration and snapshots and better disk performance with
gluster.

--
Lindsay