[PVE-User] Ceph + ZFS?

Kevin Lemonnier lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Thu Jun 2 11:51:16 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 03:48:22AM -0600, Jeremy McCoy wrote:
> Hi Lindsay,
>
> Thanks for looking into that. I will see if I can get GlusterFS working. The
> official documentation for Gluster seems pretty straightforward, but the Proxmox
> wiki says little more than "Proxmox supports GlusterFS" as far as I can tell.
> Would you mind please sharing the Proxmox-specific steps you took to get that
> working?

Not much, it just works. You'll just need to add the volume from the storage tab in the GUI,
then in your case add it again as a directory, ticking "shared", and using that path : /mnt/pve/<name>
where <name> is what you used to add the gluster volume. Then you use that directory for your LXCs,
and the first one for you VMs if any.

--
Kevin Lemonnier
PGP Fingerprint : 89A5 2283 04A0 E6E9 0111