[PVE-User] I try hard but...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:48:09 CET 2015

Admin or whatever is your name... I have more than 10 years deal with Unix
Linux and Windows.
I know what I done.
To the others: Yes! Should be straightforward any way...
Proxmox server is a PowerEdge R430 with 32 GB of memory.
Storage is the same server.
Both with SAS hard driver.
Between this servers there's a cable in order to provide a gigaethernet
link.
In second server, I have ubuntu 15.04 installed with DRBD and OCFS mounted
in /data FS.
In the same server, I have NFS installed and server FS to Proxmox machine.
In proxmox machine I have nothing, except a VM with Ubuntu 14.04 installed,
where Zimbra Mail Server was deploy...
Inside bothe physical servers, everything is ok... NO error in disc and
everything is running smoothly.
But, INSIDE THE VM HOSTED WITH PROXMOX, many IO errors!...
This make FS corrputed in some point that make Zimbra crash!

BTW, I will return Zimbra to a physical machine right now and deploy lab
env for test purpose

Best regards

> Your nfs settings.
>
> Hire you people with the knowledge or up skill your knowledge.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 26 Oct 2015, at 1:33 AM, Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Well friends...
> >
> > I really try hard to work with PVE, but is a pain in the ass...
> > Nothing seems to work..
> > I deploy Ubuntu with NFS storage connected through direct cable ( 1 gb )
> and beside follow all docs available in the wiki and internet, one single
> VM continue to crash over and over again...
> >
> > So I realise that is time to say good bye to Proxmox...
> >
> > Live long and prosper...
> >

> > --
> >
> > Gilberto Ferreira
> > +55 (47) 9676-7530