[PVE-User] I try hard but...

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Mon Oct 26 12:03:06 CET 2015

Gilberto,

If you want help you have to provide more clear details, starting with
PVE version used as reported by "pve-version -v". Also, I'm not able to
fully understand you last description of your proxmox/NFS deployment.

There are many happy users of Proxmox, myself included. I won't say it
is free of issues, but no software is either.

I have used NFS storage mostly for backups but also for demo/test
purposes and it has worked right. I've had some issues, but all ended
showing an error on my part.

I see you don't have a trivial setup on your NFS server, with DRBD and
OCFS. Are you really sure that setup is working OK? Do you have other
VMs living there?

Cheers
Eneko

Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico