[PVE-User] Uncompressed backups are compressed?

Chris Murray chrismurray84 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:19:23 CET 2014

That sounds interesting; exactly what I need, I think, rather than have to store the backups elsewhere first and then unpack onto the destination storage where they're subsequently de-duped. Having backups orchestrated by Proxmox would be ideal instead of involving this extra step.

Will this be implemented into Proxmox? I'm happy to be a guinea pig. I don't know how well that English saying translates into other languages :-) ... I'm happy to test.