[PVE-User] Uncompressed backups are compressed?

Armando Felipe Fuentes Denis armandofelipe1992 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:54:00 CET 2014

Hi everyone, I have installed a Server that has the Blast network on
board broken, you Enter a Blast PCI RTL8139D and Install Proxmox not
work for me, had said earlier Windows Server PCI Blast and work, I can
do to fix this situation

PS: lspci executo one and I do not recognize it, is well connected and
lights bulbs