[PVE-User] Unreliable

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Wed Mar 13 14:04:04 CET 2013

2013/3/12 Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org>

> On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:29:27 -0300
> Fábio Rabelo <fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br> wrote:
>
> > After the test I made with Proxmox 1.9 I pretty much rulled out Storage,
> if
> > it works without any issue with 1.9 why it should not work with 2.x ???
> >
> Maybe 1.9 performs much worse than 2.x in such a way that the heavy
> load on storage is not a factor.
>
> > The problem must be in Proxmox 2.x !!!
> >
> That's your claim.

What you are telling me is that are possible the Storage performs perfectly
well with Proxmox 1.9 , and do not perform at all with Proxmox 2.x , and
the fault are not the Proxmox version ?!?

I have a realy hard time to undertand that ...

But, let's go with it, what I must use as Storage Software ?

My budget are way beyond the original value ... so it must be free software

it is 12 Western Digital 4 TB HD ...

Fábio Rabelo