[PVE-User] Can't use second subnet

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Fri Mar 25 23:55:35 CET 2011

Hello:

I have two subnets from my colo provider.
My host is set up on the first subnet.
If I create a VM with an IP address on the same
subnet, it is able to connect to the Internet
and I am able to ssh to it from remote.

If I create a VM with an IP address on my second subnet,
I am not able to communicate to the outside world.

I read that I need to set up a bridge for the second
subnet, but I am not sure how to do that.  I read
the Network Model page of the Wiki but that is
confusing.

Is there a simple guide on how to set this up?

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/centos
Virtual private server with CentOS 5.5 preinstalled