[PVE-User] Spam:********, Can't use second subnet

Tony Zakula tony at zakula.com
Sat Mar 26 01:44:52 CET 2011

I think you need to setup a second network card / Virtual Nic on your
host machine and then go into Proxmox and setup the second bridge on
that.  I am not real sure about the Proxmox part as I have never done
it, but if you wanted to do it in straight Linux, that is how you
would do it.

Hope that helps.

Tony Z