[PVE-User] Linux ubuntu KVM VNC issue

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Sat Jun 25 15:17:42 CEST 2011

Hi Muhammad,

It's some time since your answer, and I don't know if you solved your
problem.

I just wonder if your way to connect via VNC to your VM is not a little
bit intricate. What I am doing myself, if I want to have access via VNC
to a remote machine (VM or not), is to run vncserver inside the remote
machine (via ssh), then vncviewer inside my local machine (windows in my
case).

Why to you want to run :
# nc -l -p 5900 -c “qm vncproxy 101 mypassword”  ?

Alain