[PVE-User] Linux ubuntu KVM VNC issue

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:14:25 CEST 2011

Hi Alin,

still facing the same problem. i think i do not convey the information
properly sorry for my English. actually i want to enable the VNC server
inside VM rather running this command.i did this by going inside VM and in
(ubuntu VM) GUI i enable the "Remote desktop" option. i think this is what
we do by command line but i choose the graphical mode instead. any ways ill
try the command line as suggested by you.
actually i dont wana use this command too. there are few testers in my
office to whom i have to give different environment in Linux time to time.
so better option would be setting VM Server inside VM. which i obviously did
by GUI and describe as above. but it didnt work. it connects successfully
but shows me black screen.
i will try you command line suggestion on Monday.

Thank you,

MYk

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Alain Péan <alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr