[PVE-User] Offering my help

Adrian von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Sun Feb 27 14:33:57 CET 2011

Hi,

On Sunday 27 February 2011 09.52:01 Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> [...] Direct
> > commit to the repository (which I couldn't find either) ?

[...]

> Please wait until we have 2.0 released. It will have the basic
> infrastructure to do such things.

Since you claim to be an open source project, act like one and open the
source code repository for read access.  Maybe more people might be
interested in contributing.

Proxmox does a great job, and I like using it, but it feels entirely like a
closed product, with the availability of source code a necessity for license
reasons.

-- vbi

--
I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree
with them.