[PVE-User] PVE-OpenVZ as a guest in PVE-KVM

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Sat May 15 03:57:40 CEST 2010

G'day.

We are looking at options for high availability at work, and one of the things
we want to improve is availability for our PVE systems.

One option I have vaguely looked at is that we mostly use PVE-OpenVZ for our
hosts.  OTOH, DRBD/PVE-KVM is reasonably supported for fail-over.

So, has anyone testing PVE running in the configuration of two nodes with
DRBD, running 2 x PVE-KVM instances, running PVE inside?

        Daniel

...or am I crazy?  I actually suspect not ... entirely.