[PVE-User] Kernel packages: bug and questions

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Nov 30 16:13:39 CET 2009

Hi again,

Long story, short answer: if our default kernel misses any storage driver you need just ask us if we can integrate the missing one in the default kernel or just compile it by yourself.
This is the advantage of running an open source solution. Isn´t this enough for you - you have the freedom to run whatever you want? What do I miss?

Br, martin