[PVE-User] Kernel packages: bug and questions

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Mon Nov 30 14:19:31 CET 2009

Hi,

You still not get it. We do not do the whole patching just for fun we really need these packages and if you remove anything it will have a lot of side effects. It's not that simple as it looks like.

If you have troubles with storage controllers let's talk about this, please provide more info on these issues.

Br, martin