[PVE-User] Problems adding iSCSI LVM target

Fermín Manzanedo Guzmán fmanzanedo at jetmultimedia.es
Tue Nov 24 12:51:16 CET 2009

Also I tried to use another volume group I was maintaining the same
storage name and that showed the same error again and again.

Changing these two parameters to other ones seems to solve the problem:

local 	Directory 	Yes 	Yes 	No 	0.17 	42.16
0.41%
nas1 	ISCSI 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	n/a 	n/a 	n/a
vmdisks 	LVM 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	0.00 	20.00
0.00%

It's time to create VM's and share between the nodes.

Thanks a lot.

Regards