[PVE-User] PVE on 32bit?

Martin Maurer martin at proxmox.com
Sun May 11 14:11:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

[Martin Maurer]
Proxmox VE is based on 64 bit Debian. Therefore you can run 64 bit AND
32 bit guests on the same host (OpenVZ and KVM).

> One more request if possible, it's there any plan to support OpenVZ
> container configuration with PVE web? this is really usefully when you
> need to fine tune the allocations of resource for the container
instead
> of fiddling with config file in CLI.

[Martin Maurer]
Yes, this is a basic features.

If you moved an existing OpenVZ container to Proxmox VE, please see
this:
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Migration_of_servers_to_Proxmox_VE

you need to add this line in your config file (on the console):

ORIGIN_SAMPLE="pve.auto"

After you did this, everything is working on the web interface.
Which resource allocation setting do you miss on the web interface?

Br, martin