[PVE-User] PVE on 32bit?

ijez ijez76 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:32:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just successfully migrate all of my 4 server out of 10 which contain about 2-5 quest per server. Thank you for the well done product.

It's there any plan to support 32bit server? I still could not move the other 6 because it all 32bit and mostly doing web applications on the OpenVZ container.

One more request if possible, it's there any plan to support OpenVZ container configuration with PVE web? this is really usefully when you need to fine tune the allocations of resource for the container instead of fiddling with config file in CLI.

Thanks in advances,

Regards,