[PVE-User] Iptables under CentOS virtual machine

Lorenzo Quatrini lorenzo at gmk.it
Wed Aug 27 11:48:04 CEST 2008

Hi all,
in the process of testing Proxmox VE with CentOS virtual machines I'm having
troubles setting up iptables and selinux.

If I use "system-config-securitylevel" on saving I get this message:

setenforce: SELinux is disabled

then if I check iptables with "iptables -L" I only see the three default
accept-all rules.

If I do a "service iptables restart" there always is an error on the line
containing the "COMMIT" command by iptables-restore.

I tried googling a bit, but I didn't found nothing appropriate.

Is this a known issue? Can be somehow resolved?

TIA

Regards

Lorenzo Quatrini