[pve-devel] does somebody have an hetzner or ovh server to do test ?

Stephan Leemburg sleemburg at it-functions.nl
Sat Aug 22 18:01:16 CEST 2020

Hi Alexandre,

Sorry for the late reply.

But actually, I do have 2 OVH based subscribed proxmox systems.

They both have 16 failover ip addresses. I have once tested the failover
of the complete /28 block and - although there are costs involved - it
works.

What would you like to test? If it does not disturb my production
servers, then I think I can help you.

Kind regards,

Met vriendelijke groet,
Stephan Leemburg