[pve-devel] does somebody have an hetzner or ovh server to do test ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Aug 19 08:57:24 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm currently looking to test ip failover (single /32 ip or subnet range)
on public provider like hetzner or ovh.

I have see a lot of users asking questions on the forum about routed setup.

/32 is a bit tricky with point to point configuration,

and I'll would like to implement them in sdn configuration (as I'm working on ip management).

I just need a small server, 1 single failover /32 ip and 1 small failover subnet.

If nobody can help, no problem, I'll rent a small server for 1 month.

Alexandre

(BTW: I'll try to send a new sdn patch series next week, I'm currently working on ip dns api registration)