[pve-devel] does somebody have an hetzner or ovh server to do test ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Aug 25 09:28:33 CEST 2020

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the help

>>What would you like to test? If it does not disturb my production
>>servers, then I think I can help you.

I would like to do a lot of setup test, so I'll break your production ;)
I'm going to test routed setup, but also bgp-evpn,etc...
I have a friend working at ovh, I'll try to have some server to test.
but thanks anyway.

>>They both have 16 failover ip addresses. I have once tested the failover
>>of the complete /28 block and - although there are costs involved - it
>>works.

Interesting, you have failover le full /28 block between server ?
If yes, do you have done it manually ? or through the api ?
(In the future, I would like to implemented auto failover with keepalived/vrrp or something like that)

But actually, I do have 2 OVH based subscribed proxmox systems.

They both have 16 failover ip addresses. I have once tested the failover
of the complete /28 block and - although there are costs involved - it
works.

What would you like to test? If it does not disturb my production
servers, then I think I can help you.

Kind regards,

Met vriendelijke groet,
Stephan Leemburg