[pve-devel] Add new contanier : CLC (Calculate Linux Container)

Adrien.D email at linuxtricks.fr
Mon Feb 11 10:24:46 CET 2019

Hi Thomas,

Calculate Linux is Gentoo compatible (with softwares, wikis etc..) but the os-release and gentoo-release modified by Calculate Linux Team.

/etc/os-release (number increased with new versions) :

Calculate Container Scratch 18.12

/etc/gentoo-release:

# Modified Calculate Utilities 3.6.3

# Processed template files:

# /var/lib/layman/calculate/profiles/templates/3.6/2_ac_install_merge/sys-apps/baselayout/os-release

# For modify this file, create /run/calculate/mount/container_CCS_amd64/etc/os-release.clt template.

NAME=Calculate

ID=calculate

PRETTY_NAME="Calculate/Linux"

ANSI_COLOR="1;32"

HOME_URL="http://www.calculate-linux.org"

SUPPORT_URL="http://www.calculate-linux.org/main/en/community"

BUG_REPORT_URL="http://www.calculate-linux.org/projects/calculatelinux/issues"

I don't know if that can help you to add Calculate Linux as container.

I extract the container on my PC, i replace the os-release file as Gentoo Container, and compress again the container. Importation work very well. After an update, the container doesn't start. I don't know why.