[pve-devel] Extra Node Summary Information

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Sep 11 16:10:00 CEST 2015

>>The first stage of what I want to do is make a way (possibly a plugin)  that enables Proxmox to collect a variable number of metrics per node so that it could be stored in a RRD or sent to something like Graphite.  Assuming my understanding to Graphite and influxdb are correct.

yes.

you can also use collectd, a local daemon which can send host datas to graphite,influxdb,....
They are a lot a collectd plugins
https://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/Table_of_Plugins

then you use grafana (www.grafana.org), to make dashboard using metrics from graphite/influxdb. (and mix results from collectd metrics, and proxmox stats metrics)