[pve-devel] DRBD9 test packages for jessie

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Fri Mar 20 22:42:21 CET 2015

>I'd rather it run the resync before continuing the migration, than simply
>abort.  It'll take a bit longer to migrate, but I can't think of any reason
>it would make sense *not* to run the resync at that point and simply keep
>going once >that's done.

Thinking again, maybe will be good that the user to know that DRBD has
storages with "oos" through a message, then, we can analyze the origin of
the problem and correct it before of apply the "live migration".

Maybe will be better that "live migration" don't do previously a
resynchronization and show the error message in the screen.
To be honest, I don't know that will be better, and for be sure, i always
prefer to do all manually (some check ups, etc.)